Sign in to SmartNet via Facebook or Twitter
No need to enter your SmartNet details when you’re alreadylogged on to Facebook or Twitter.
What you need:
Facebook or Twitter already linked to youraccount
2. Enter your Facebook/Twitter username and password
3. You are logged in to Smartnet!
If your Facebook/Twitter is already logged in,after clicking sign in, you are automatically directed to your homescreen.
Sign up to SmartNet via Facebook or Twitter
Facebook credentials can be used to register to SmartNet.
How do I register?
1. Follow steps 1-3 of the sign in, then authorize SmartNet from your Facebook or Twitter accounts
2. SmartNet will allow you to register as long asyour Facebook or Twitter has not been linked to any SmartNet account yet. Fill out the required fields and sign up.
3. Check your email inbox(or junk/bulk folder) andclick verify
4. Start using SmartNet by logging in with your registered email and password or using your Facebook/Twitter.